FRESNO, Calif. (KSEE/KGPE) – The Two Cities Marathon is taking place Sunday – starting in Fresno and crossing into Clovis. The event requires a number of road closures in both cities as runners compete on the course.
Organizers say the courses have been redesigned for 2022 to be “virtually flat and fast” ahead of the event on Sunday. Those competing in the full marathon and half marathon will start their races at 6:30 a.m.
The start and finish will be at Clovis Community College. Road closures will be as follows:
- Behymer and Granville to Chestnut closed between 5:00 a.m. and 7:15 a.m.
- Behymer and Chestnut to Willow closed between 5:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m.
- Behymer at Maple closed between 6:30 a.m. and 7:15 a.m.
- Granville and Behymer to Perrin closed between 5:00 a.m. until 7:15 a.m.
- Perrin and Granville to Champlain closed between 5:00 a.m. and 7:15 a.m.
- Perrin at Willow closed between 5:00 a.m. until 2:00 p.m.
- Champlain and Perrin to Shepherd closed between 5:00 a.m. and 7:15 a.m.
- Shepherd and Friant to Willow closed between 5:00 a.m. and 11:00 a.m.
- Friant and Audobon to Old Friant Road closed between 5:00 a.m. 10:45 a.m.
- Peach and Alluvial closed at Railroad Park between 6:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m.
- Pollasky and Sierra to Bullard closed between 6:00 a.m. and 12 noon
- Sierra Avenue and Pollasky to Clovis Avenue closed from 6:00 a.m. until 12 noon
The complete course maps can be found by clicking here.
After a quick rundown of what the CES standout has to offer, we’ll take a look at other options that are still impressive, but much more affordable.
Mushroom coffee is trending and gaining more attention than ever because of its potential health benefits.
We wanted to see if the Ember Smart Mug could keep our drink warm and delicious even hours later, so we put it to the test. Here’s what we learned.